Thursday, August 25

Loving a person that never loves you back.

This sucks ya know. I don't know what am I suppose to do. I've been loving this guy for so long. Every time we met he gave me false hope. Every fucking time. I try to push back my feelings whenever we met but it was such a hard feeling to control. He never cease to amazed me with his thoughtful and cheekiness. 

A girl's 6 sense is the worst ever when these kind of things happened. It takes a lot of courage and thoughts about how I should act, talk and get close to each other. I've been pushing him way too much and I distant myself away from him all the time. Yet I want to get closer and intimate with him. 

I am scared to reveal my feelings to him because I know I will distant away even further from him. No matter if he likes me or not. That's how I deal with my emotion and feelings, because I don't know how to handle all this shit. It is just too much for me.

To think that I would run away from these feelings then I guess I'm 100% wrong. Although I'm as far away from KK my feelings won't degrade nor change. It hurts like shit especially when I say 'I don't care' or 'He has nothing to do with me'

I always wonder what happen or is there any difference when I tell him I love him?  Now that I'm so far away from home I guess it doesn't affect me. Cause I don't have to face him like I used to. One thing that I will never master is confidence and saying what I want. I always go with the flow and let others decide what I'm suppose to do. It is definitely my time to come up and do something for myself. Ask what I want to know and get what I want.

No more roundabout.


Till then,
Cheers and God Bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment