Sunday, December 10

091217

It's been an emotional roller coaster right now. Ever since my Aunt went to Busselton, at the 1st week of November, I haven't been home. Tonight I decided to go back home. Because Sam is finally back HK after his visa ended. I spend the next 4 weeks enjoying our time together with bunch of friends. I'm trying to spend and make as much memories as possible because time is short and precious. It was a right choice & decision to stay by their side. I was being taken care of, enjoy as much fun with them. 

All these amazing days went by so quickly in the glimpse of eyes. I am pretty sad to be honest. It felt the same when Joanna went back to HK & Giselle went for further studies. I don't even know if I will be able to stay longer or not with the purpose of PR. I still have a long way to go. While he worked hard and finally preparing for PR, I am ready to achieve my goal & dream too even though these will take me 3-4 years time. As long as I got it, I will be happy even it takes time. Nothing comes with short cut. I need to work on by myself this time. 


Again being Thankful & Blessed every single day. 💓
Till then,
Cheers & God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment