Thursday, January 25

011017 Geraldton Sunshine Festival

It was my first Sunshine Festival which marked the starts of summer in Geraldton. It was particularly hot that day. It was scorching hot day. We all went there around 11am but the weather was real heat. So we went to look for cold drinks. Went around the foreshore for walk and enjoy the scenery. I even parked my car far away since its really hard to find parking.



Group photo!


Getting cold ice choco & sitting under air-conditioner.


After an hour we decided to head back since the weather was too hot. But we decided to go to fisherman port for a short cruise since Nurool was there part of her course. It was a last minute decision since we did not prebook any of it. But luckily we went there and they allowed us to go in despite last minute and we kinda just went into the boat without letting them know. Luckily they were kind enough to let us in, not angry at us. 








We had tons of fun during the cruise. They talked and introduced to us about the farm fish that has been going around, their dedication and effort to keep the fish healthy and alive was one of their important job. I was literally scared cause the cruise was wobbly & I'm scared of height. It was horror for me at first but as soon as I got used to it I'm fine. 

After that we went back to the town again supposedly went to watch the parade in the Marine terrace but we were real hungry, so we went to grab late lunch instead. I was supposed to be with my childcare staff in the parade but I decided not to go instead hangout with them. HAHA Afterwards we went back and have a rest because we were working at night. It was a headache day since the weather and cruise thing going on. Nonetheless we had good experienced & fun throughout the day. 


Till then,
Cheers & God Bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment